FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK SCAM

Started by 1span, Jul 04, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 04 July 2022 21:05
Subject: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK  OF NEW YORK
33 LIBERTY STREET CALIFORNIA, NY 10045. USA.
NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD  NEW YORK  USA.
EMAIL:::: {[email protected])

OFFICIAL NOTICE:

This is to Notify you that Series of Meetings have been held by the Federal Reserve Board of New York and the Secretary General of the United Nations Organization United State of America,which ended Today been Monday 4th of July 2022, It is Obvious that you have not received the total amount of $11,000,000.00 USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) as
a compensation award to you, due to past corrupt Government Officials who almost held your fund to themselves for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an Attempt to swindle your fund which has led to unnecessary delay in the receipt and so many losses from your end.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol, enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI and IMF International Monetary Fund USA, have successfully finalized to Boost the Exercise of Clearing all Foreign Debts Owed to you who have been found not to have received their Compensation Awards.

Now, how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two methods of payment which is by Bank to Bank transfer or by ATM Card? ATM Card, We will be issuing you a Custom pin Based ATM MASTER CARD which you will use to Withdraw up to $5000.00 USD (Five Thousand Dollars) per Day from any ATM Machine and the Card has to be Renewed in 3 years time which is 2024. Also with the ATM MASTER CARD you will be able to Transfer your Funds to your Local Bank Account. Even if you do not have a Bank Account, the ATM card comes with a Handbook or Manual to enlighten you about how to use it.

Check: A Cashier Check will be issued in your Name and you will deposit it in your Bank for it to be Cleared within three Working Days.

Your payment would be sent to you Via any of your preferred option above and would be mailed to you Via UPS, because we have Signed a contract with the General Director of UPS Montgomery USA, which should Expire (15TH ) of july 2022,You will only need to pay $75.Take note that you will have to Stop communication with every Other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $75 dollars Nothing More! Nothing less!

And we Guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 48hrs after confirmation receipt of UPS fee of $75 Dollars).

Secondly,you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or solve this problem if you can not find solution to solve this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of this Transaction and send only $75.00 Right Away it means that i have no Other Option than to make down my Report.

Honestly,I have confirmed that this is the Devil Work after all the Effort you made and thing are becoming so more Difficult well,I must confess that you have tried so much because, it is not easy I know how much you have send in other to get this done please, do something over this to avoid Had I know because,the United State of America Government USA, will come into this Matter very soon and your Compensation Funds will be Transfer into the United State of America Government Account.

Note: Everything has been taken care of, including Tax, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to pay is $75 Dollars.Bear in mind that your Long Approved Package ATM MASTER CARD or Cashier Check, will Arrive to your Home Address soonest we hear from you with the MTCN Money Gram Reference Number only.

Note that you have been advised to urgently proceed to any walmart store and buy steam wallet cards OR iTunes cards.

Kindly get back to us as well with the copy and also be advised to reconfirm your full Delivery Address to avoid any Wrong Delivery of package.

Apply Your Claims Promptly: For immediate release of your Fund valued at $11,000,000.00 USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) to you,you should contact our correspondent.

Your Full Name:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your House Address:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Home/Cell/Phone Number:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Choose ONE Preferable Payment Method (Visa ATM Card OR Cashier Check):__ _

Your package will be sent to you within 2 working Days upon Confirmation receipt of UPS fee of $75.00 Dollars. We are so sure of everything and we are giving you a 100% Money back Guarantee if you do not receive payment / package within the next 48hrs after you have made the payment for Shipping.

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (IMMEDIATE DELIVERY- So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject.

Thanks for Banking with the Federal Reserve Bank of York  while we look forward to serving you better.

Thanks and God bless you
Yours in Service,
MRS.JANET YELLEN
EMAIL:::{[email protected]}

Director Federal Reserve Bank New York,
Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities
by creating opportunities for people - including customers,
Shareholders and Associates-to Fulfill their Dreams

Reply To Email: [email protected] <[email protected]>

From: Hon.Mrs.Justice Mrs.Janet Yellen <[email protected]>
Sent: 18 July 2022 21:35
Subject: WHY DO YOU PREFER TO LOSE YOUR $2.500 MILLION?

From the Desk of; Hon.Justice Mrs.Janet Yellen,50 Murray St,#1701, New York, NY 10007.

This is the second time I am sending you this mail in regards to your fund inheritance payment worth US$2.5min custody of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. I have attached a scanned copy of my id for your confidence

This is to notify you that Federal Reserve Bank of New York officials visited my office with an envelope contained copies of document and the documents are your compensation payment file.They stated that you disclaim your compensation fund worth US$2.500 m United States Dollars) and their purpose of visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your compensation fund to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. but with the experience in the judiciary i refused to sign the documents.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy. I immediately called up the John Glover Roberts Jr,Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of United States and explain your matter to him as regards to your payment and he personally called Jamie Dimon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Federal Reserve Bank of New York to reduced the payment to $60 in order to help you afford the fee to obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate before the said fund will hit your bank
account.

NOTE; The US$2.500 United States Dollars) is a compensation fund from the government since 2018.Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victims to receive this compensation.

You are required to send the fee of $60 to buy a Steam Wallet card or iTunes Card or Google Play Card.

The ONLY charge you will EVER pay before your package leaves our office here is the $60.00 to obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate. YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the $60.00 us To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required has been reduced to the sum of $60.00 us dollars this step is in order to enable you afford this only fee so that your Tax Clearance Certificate will procure in your name to enhance the immediate transfer of your US$2.5 Million us dollars into your bank account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address Depending on the choice which you wants to receive your money.

Please I want you to know that you have from now till the end of two days to effect the required payment so we can clear,release and effect the transfer of your fund worth US$2.5 m Million us dollars into your account, Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with som corrupt officials down there in Africa.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,
Hon.Mrs.Justice Mrs.Janet Yellen
New York United States of America
New York 10007
Email::{[email protected]}
Law Clerks: Andrea Field, Esq. Hasa Kingo, Esq.

From: Hon.Mrs.Justice Mrs.Janet Yellen <[email protected]>
Sent: 22 July 2022 10:20
To:

Subject: WHY DO YOU PREFER TO LOSE YOUR $2.500 MILLION?

I received your email and please,If you are ready to receive this
payment,i will like you to immediately go ahead and You are advised to
send the $60 by "STEAM WALLET
CARDS"OR"American Express Cards 3779 GOLD Colors" OR "ITUNES CARD and
Notify us with the copy of the card in order to enable us complete all
process of transaction.