Mr Tony Goodman Scam - [email protected]

Started by zx261242, Aug 13, 2022, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 12 August 2022 19:03
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Subject: I request your approval

I request your approval to present you as next of kin to pending inheritance funds to the sum of USD17.3 Million in my bank. If this suits your interest, please revert back and for more additional information.

I await your reply,

Mr.Tony Goodman
■ Disclaimer: This message contains legally privileged and/or confidential information and intended only for the party to whom it is address. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message to unintended party is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We take utmost care before sending the mail, however, the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
■ Disclaimer: This message contains legally privileged and/or confidential information and intended only for the party to whom it is address. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message to unintended party is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We take utmost care before sending the mail, however, the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Sent: 15 August 2022 16:56
To:
Subject: Re: I request your approval

First I want to thank you for your  response to my email. I really do appreciate your kind of gesture towards this matter. But as a matter of fact I want you to also be rest assured that this transaction is real and is 100% legitimate and risk free, consequently there is nothing for you to worry about.

Basically, I want your total full co-operation and trust, somebody who i will entrust this funds in his hand, also i will want to give you the assurance that this project is scheduled to be completed within 7 to 10 working days if all instructions are followed up religiously. and i have also agreed to give you 50% while i get 50%. But you have to assure me that you are going to be trustworthy and honest because the bottom line and most important thing is for both parties to be honest and fair in this matter, especially when it comes to money issues.

Please if you are interested to proceed with me regarding this transaction i will appreciate you forward to me  the  following
information below to enable me commence on the process without any delay.

1 Your direct telephone
2 Your full names
3 Your Age
4 House address/company address if any.
5 Occupation
6 Marital status

I await your reply
Mr.Tony Goodman