Elizabeth Lyons Megamillions Scammer - [email protected]

Started by zx261242, Aug 13, 2022, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 11 August 2022 07:39
Subject: CONGRATS YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON

Dear Email User

We noticed that some prize remain unclaimed and your email ID appeared to be among the lucky winners who have not filed for the claim of their award prize.

Your email ID  won during the Mega Millions International Lottery, Megamillions, Monthly Play, Thunder ball, Hot picks which is an internet giveaway program whereby email addresses extracted from the internet, and the winners selected from a ballot draw.

Note, that tickets are not sold anywhere for this program; hence, your e-mail address subsequently won you in the 3rd category, i.e. match five plus bonus.

You have been approved for over two months to claim a total sum of One Million United States Dollars, credited to file GOLDEN/9GM/327752.

Sincerely yours,
Elizabeth Lyons
Mega Millions International Lottery
International claims agent.

Sent: 17 August 2022 20:32
Subject: RE-CONGRATS YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON

Dear Winner,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your application for the claim of your winning prize.

We hereby write to bring to your notice that Mega Millions International Lottery is the organizers of the Mega Millions International Lottery WORLDWIDE Foundation Promo, Mega millions, Monthly Play, Thunder ball, Hot picks, and Lotto Extra in the internet giveaway program whereby email addresses extracted from the internet, and the winners selected from a ballot draw.

Luckily it happened that your e-mail address drew the lucky numbers: 13-45- 02-23-62-31 which subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category, i.e. match five plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of One Million United States Dollars, credited to file GOLDEN/9GM/327752.

Note, that tickets are not sold anywhere for this program; hence, the above enlightenment is all on the subject of how you became a winner of our giveaway program. You are required to send the following details below to enable you to claim your winning funds and have it sent to you in the next 72 hours.

1. Full name:
2. Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Sex:
6. Age

We have approved for the payment of your award winning prize contact our financial adviser now.

CONTACT

NAME  Attorney christopher wayland

EMAIL   [email protected]

Sincerely yours,
Elizabeth Lyons
Mega Millions International Lottery
International claims agent.

Sent: 20 August 2022 06:12
To:
Subject: Re: GOLDEN/9GM/327752

I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL

I Am the financial adviser to Mega Millions International Lottery, Organizers of the Mega Millions International Lottery Promo, Mega-millions, Monthly Play, Thunder ball, Hot picks I wish to inform you that I have the parcel. Containing your check tune of 1 Million United States Dollars and documents to show that you are the rightful winner of the funds the materials i have here will facilitate the clearance of the check in your operational bank in your current location, which is to be sent to you as I also run special delivery of packages too. It is in my usual practice to conduct proper verification of all packages, to ensure they are valid and legitimate. Be assured that your prize is factual and legal, while, delivery will be effected to your nominated address once you meet the requirements. Note that as soon as you comply with the requirements, it will take maximum two-working days for your package to arrive its designated destination provided by you. Mega Millions International Lottery ALREADY PAID FOR THE COURIER CHARGES FOR YOU

complete the data request info sent to you

I have been notified that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $1 million. This money will now be transferred to your nominated bank account, make sure you avoid dealings with anyone who claim to have your funds.

I await your swift response, so I can give directives on how to what next to do today.

Thank you,

Attorney christopher Wayland

financial adviser to Mega Millions International Lottery

Disclaimer notice:

If you have received this mail in error, please notify us by a return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient, you are at this moment informed that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. I am not liable for the improper and incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt 2018.

Sent: 22 August 2022 07:03
To:
Subject: Re: GOLDEN/9GM/327752

But we noticed you have not paid for your legal contingency fees. Note that the delivery of your donation check, to your  would be effected soon as you comply with the remittance of the " legal/contingency fee" this is in lieu to the policies of funds of this magnitude, and your bank account will be credited within (a day or two) working days once you deposit the check to your operational bank. For your information, we can't send your check and parcel by free mail but rather mega millions has paid for global courier company to deliver your parcel to you the only thing required of you is to pay for the vital "legal/contingency fee" fee as stated in our privacy terms & condition page, in order to secure your package. In accordance with the financial service authority, the regulator of all providers of financial services, the contingency fee is 0.058% of your donation amount in tune of $1,000,000 which is $580, you are to pay for this fee,  Once we have received the fee, we will complete the delivery of your donation by check/online bank to bank transfer  immediately,

NB  do not ask for "legal/contingency fee" to be deducted from your donation as vital "legal/contingency fee" must be paid by you the receiver, as stated in the financial service authority act 2005,

Thank you,

Attorney christopher Wayland

financial adviser to Mega Millions International Lottery

Disclaimer notice:

If you have received this mail in error, please notify us by a return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient, you are at this moment informed that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. I am not liable for the improper and incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt 2022.

LOL i was watching this thread as i was intrigued when the second email stated:

Quote from: zx261242 on Aug 20, 2022, 07:00 AMMega Millions International Lottery ALREADY PAID FOR THE COURIER CHARGES FOR YOU

I knew the scammer would ask for a fee of some sort, this is the Advance Fee Scam.