Mrs. Germes Pierre Anne - [email protected]

Started by IHateScams, Aug 28, 2022, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 27 August 2022 21:24
To:
Subject: KINDLY READ AND RESPOND

Dearest,

I am Mrs. Germes Pierre Anne from New Jersey USA. I am the largest shareholder of Woodbridge, an investment firm that controls Thomson
Reuters.

I deposited the sum of usd 15,000,000 dollars (FIFTEEN Million DOLLARS) with a bank and the bank management just wrote me as the
beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this fund or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. My doctor has told me that I have only a few
months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations, because my relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I'm seeking for any honest person who will get the Funds from the bank. and use this money to fund the poor, orphanages, widows and charity organizations. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want my hard-earned money to be misused by his greedy relatives.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going if i die. I want you to
take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use, while 60% of the money will go to charity. Due to the state of my health.

I will appreciate if you reply to me by email. ([email protected])

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the full details.

Remain blessed,

Mrs. Germes Pierre Anne