Facbook Promotion Campaign Scam - [email protected]

Started by zx261242, Oct 04, 2022, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 04 October 2022 16:45
Subject: Facebook Promotion Campaign/ You won $1,000,000.00 USD

Good day,

My name is Sherly K sandberg  from the Facebook Head office . I was authorized to contact you by the CEO. I want to know if anyone contacted you on the ongoing Facebook Fundraiser giveback grant community outreach program?

It's for all Facebook user to benefit from as Promotional Shares and Charity Given for this year  (2022) Covid-19 pandemic. Your name was selected among the 20 lucky winners who have won $1,000,000.00 USD.

The on-line draws was Conducted by a random selection of names you where picked by an Advanced automated random computer search from the FACEBOOK.

You are to contact the CEO via his WhatsApp  and he will give you all further information to get your winning.

WhatsApp # : +1 707 854  8581  Mr Mark Zuckerberg .

Kindly drop a message on his WhatsApp as he does not take calls from anybody, he is a very busy man . He will call you once he gets your message on WhatsApp .

Thanks for your understanding.
Best Regards

Sherly K sandberg.

The full WhatsApp conversation is below from this scammer:

Me: Hi Mark, I received an email from Sherly asking me to text you.

It's Mike the prize winner

Scammer: Have you been contacted recently by any of our Online agents to Inform you about what you have won from Facebook???

Me: Yes

Scammer:I'm Pleased to let you know that your Facebook user name was selected by the Automatically Random Machine in which your user name show up as number 2nd from the 20 listed name as this Year is winners

Me: Oh wow, what happens next?

Scammer: Your user name has been chosen among the 20th listed names that won from Facebook this Year Promo,You had won the total  sum of $1,000.000.00USD.

Me: What happens now?

Scammer: The final annual drew was held on 31st of August 2022 at the Facebook Head office in California, It's an Christmas lottery promo  Almost other winners had successfully receive their payment which they are so much happy and some swell cancelled their prize,

Me: I see

Scammer: I want you to know we are not allowed to send any winners documents till they receive their winnings but i will show you the list of all winners.

Me: Yeah that's cool. Mike

Scammer: You can see that the number 2 is empty and you are the number 2 on the winning list,Your name wont be updated till you must have claim your prize.

Me: No worries, so how do I get my name on there

Scammer: I'm your claim agent and am here to lead you through on how to claim your winnings once you fully ready, Are you ready to claim your funds?

Me: My claim agent? I thought you were Mark Zuckerberg?

Scammer: Here are your winning information's which you need to keep very confidential with you because that is what will confirm the availability of your fund here with us.

(One million United State Dollars) each on theFacebook group promotion award attached to Lucky Number (FB-225-7736), Ticket Number (FB-172-60), Batch Number (FB-0281/544) and Serial Number (99352748-2022).

I am Mike general secretary

Me: Mike general secretary? I don't understand

Scammer: I am Mike General secretary and I am in charge of your winnings

Here are your winning information's which you need to keep very confidential with you because that is what will confirm the availability of your fund here with us.

(One million United State Dollars) each on theFacebook group promotion award attached to Lucky Number (FB-225-7736), Ticket Number (FB-172-60), Batch Number (FB-0281/544) and Serial Number (99352748-2022).

Me: Ok I'm ready to claim my winnings

Scammer: You are to make sure you write down those numbers securely without letting anyone see them please because those are your winning secret number... Is that clear? Let me know when you are done writing down the

Me: No problem I'll do it later when I find a pen. I can see them on my phone for now

Scammer: You're advise to reconfirmed below requested information to enable the Facebook Claim Department provide your winning certificate first before they can release your winnings.

Contact Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Ticket & Batch Number
Winners Mobile Number:
Email Address:

Fill in that paragraph and then paste it back to me here right now for the approval of your winnings

?

Me: Paragraph? I'm unsure what that means. I didn't go to school so I didn't learn any school words like that

Scammer: You're advise to reconfirmed below requested information to enable the Facebook Claim Department provide your winning certificate first before they can release your winnings.

Contact Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Ticket & Batch Number
Winners Mobile Number:
Email Address:

Congratulations once again on your winnings, your information are received and well noted and we are happy to let you know that this Ongoing Promotion is 100% real and legitimate, it will also interest you to know that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) are also aware of this Promotion, so you have no course to worry about your winnings and I assure you that as soon as you adhere strictly to the directives given to you by us, your winnings will be yours and your life will never remain the same.
[0:36 pm, 05/10/2022] Mark Zuckerberg: More Importantly, we would like to know the mode of payment in which  your winnings should be paid, below are means of payment in which the two above bodies have approved, it is now up to you to choose the most preferable option in which you feel is suitable for you.

1) SWIFT ATM CARD.

2) CHECK.

3) BANK TRANSFER.

Soon as you are in receipt of this mail, I expect you to write back with your choice of payment so that it can be effected immediately with no further delay of any sort as "delay" is a sin in our Policy, I hope you get that right.

Thanks for your co-operation,

?

Are you there

Me: Bank transfer please Mark

Scammer: Good to have you write back and I must confess that you are lucky to have qualified for this winning in the first place. You have chosen Bank transfer  mode of payment to claim your winnings, it's all good, however, before the delivery of your choice of payment can be effected, you are mandated to come up with premium service transfer fee of $300 with Insurance fee inclusive so that the transfer can be effected with no further delay. To this fact, you are to have the money sent to our representative

Me: Bank transfers are free and they don't need insurance

Scammer: This is a huge amount of money and its needs to be insured and for your information you are to send the Transfer fee before the transfer commence

Once the transfer fee is sent then you are to send us your bank details and you  get your winnings in your nominated bank account in the next 1hour you send the payment receipt for confirmation

Me: Can I have your permission to publish this conversation online?

Scammer: NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THE NEWS OF YOUR WINNINGS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL. DO NOT TELL ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS DUE TO SECURITY REASONS THAT IS SOMEONE ELSE COMING BEHIND YOU TO CLAIM THE WINNINGS AND IT IS AGAINST THE LAW AND POLICY GUIDING THIS LOTTERY SO ADHERE TO IT OR VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT INTO THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR WINNINGS.

We have your winnings certificate Ready with us here

Me:  can live with that. Have a nice day and take care

Scammer: Are you ready to claim your winnings