Mrs. Chuadu Krodinne Scammer - [email protected]

Started by Roses85, Oct 06, 2022, 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sent: 05 October 2022 18:29
Subject: Re: From Mrs. Chuadu Krodinne

From Mrs. Chuadu Krodinne

I know that this letter may come to you as surprise, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I decided to reveal this life time secret to you as i prayed hard before i sent you this email.. I believe that you will be honest and sincere to fulfill my final wish before I will die. I am Abidjan, Ivory Coast from (kuwait), but work in (Lhasa) Ivory Coast, since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation, I am 54 years old now suffering from a long time cancer of breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that i may not live beyond the next One month, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage i have only one daughter age of 16 years old. My husband died in a fatal motor accident some years back, since his death i decided not to re- marry because of my bad health. Before the death of my husband, he deposited the sum of $5,500,000 million dollar in the bank,

I want you to assist me in order to claim the fund from the bank, the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars as my husband's foreign business partner, after you have received the Fund to your account in your country, you will then adopt my only daughter to your country for continuation of her education. Keep 20% of the money for yourself for your help to my only daughter and invest the rest of the money in my daughter's name. I believe you are in a better position to help me claim the Fund from the Bank. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank where the Fund is deposited. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. If you are interested kindly reply immediately so I have Sworn Affidavit in your name as my only appointed Beneficiary of this fund.

Hope to hear from you soonest.
Mrs. Chuadu Krodinne

Oct 07, 2022, 11:34 PM #1 Last Edit: Oct 08, 2022, 06:59 PM by zx261242

Sent: 07 October 2022 15:37
To:
Subject: Fwd: CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF MY 16YEARS OLD DAUGHTER?

Thanks for your kind mail and response, I am very sorry for my late  response I believe you will understand my present health condition, I have been in a very big pains for some days now I could not check my mail but thank God check my mail and saw your mail as the condition of my health now is not good so I need to make sure everything about this Transfer is completed before I will go for operation,  infarct I am very happy when I saw your mail I strongly believe that you can take good care of my Daughter which is the most important to me, her safety is very important to me, like I told you I prayed before contacting you and I know the good God will never mislead me.

The Doctor told me today that I will be going for operation very soon, the pain I am having is too much for me but all my Happiness is that I have found you now and my spirit accept you and I believe you can take very good care of my Daughter even if I am no more, please take her as your Daughter direct her in every area of life I know my God will never mislead me, I thank God I meet someone that knows God and a Christian, God will direct us in all.

I think as I will be going for operation shortly, the best thing to do is to give you the contact information of the Bank where the fund is deposited, for you to open communication with them as per my direction, i have also forwarded your information to my bank and i introduce you to the bank that you are my partner that will receive the fund in your country for my daughter education and for investment in your country. So the bank is waiting for you to contact them so that they will proceed direct you to the procedure for transferring of the fund to your bank account.

Here is the contact.

IVORY ROYAL BANK ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE

Banco Nord,   Abidjan 05 BP 189 74   Abidjan   01

Abidjan  -  Côte d'Ivoire Swift: COBACI

Telex: ZXSKIV CI

Direct Tel: +225 06 86 35 44

Email; [email protected]

Contact Person, Dr. Michael Chioche

Please contact the bank now, they will be waiting for your application message so that they will give you details for the transfer process. Is Possible calling the Bank ones you send the mail for them to facilitate things and follow up immediately. 

You have to give the bank your name, and tell them that you are contacting on my behalf, that i gave you their bank contact to contact them so that they will tell you the procedure to transfer my fund 5,500,000 USD into your bank account in your Country, so when contacting the Bank tell them that you request them to Transfer the money to your account. You have to ask the bank to tell you what is the procedure to affect the transfer to your bank account in your country, once you mention my name and your name, the bank will know that you are my partner and they will attend to you for the transfer process of the fund. Please keep me noted as soon as you contact the bank.

Please i have put all my trust in you and i know my good God will never mislead me.

i will be going for Operation soon so this is the reason i want you to contact the Bank and open communication with them so i will confirm to them that you are the right person before going for the Operation, i don't know what will become of me after the operation but i will be happy that this fund and my only Daughter are in the right hand before anything, only the WILL of God will Happen in my life.

As soon as you contact the Bank let me know, in my next message I will give you the contact of my Daughter in case I went for operation you will be communicating with her and she will be keeping you updated with the situation of things here, I have told her about you and she is so happy and pleased with you, please if possible I will like you to call the Bank as soon as you contact them so they will attend to you immediately.

I attached my Picture and my Daughter, that is the picture I have in the Hospital here, the Death Certificate of my late Husband, the Deposit Certificate and the Fund Origin Certificate, these Documents you will forward to the Bank when contacting the Bank, I will tell you more about us in my next mail.

Lastly send me your full name and address so I can be able to Sworn Affidavit in your name, address and letter of Administration as the Bank has requested that I change my name to your name as the beneficiary of the fund.

may God bless you.

Thanks and always put me in your prayers

Yours sincerely

Mrs. Chuadu Krodinne