Mr Rolland Westly - Investic Bank of South Africa Scam

Started by Roses85, Nov 01, 2022, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 4:13 PM
To:
Subject: RE:

Dear

I am Mr. Rolland Westly, a Senior Executive internal auditor with Investec Bank of South Africa an affiliate with First Investment Chartered of South Africa, in the years 2008, Mr. Peter Mutombo came to our bank to engage in business discussion an investments which he wished to have us turn over on his behalf, I was the investment officer assigned to his case at the time, I made numerous suggestions to him in line with my duties as the de-facto Senior Executive internal auditor of the  bank, especially given the volume of funds he wished to invest.

Mr. Peter Mutombo, a Congolese from Democratic Republic of the Congo, and a well-known politician in DRC, into Mining and Sells of precious stones here in South Africa, I was made Mr. Mutombo's personal Advisor, and into my discussion with him, he did disclose a lot to me on how he made his money through the DRC political system.

Mr. Mutombo made a number of financial investments through our portfolio, amounting to $6,300,000.00 (Six Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) for Twenty-Four calendar months this financial investment deposit was unattended to.

Upon maturity, as his personal Advisor, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no response. After a month, I sent a reminder, and finally, I discovered from my investigations, that Mr. Peter Mutombo died with his immediate family members in a plane crash that occurred in Libya year 2010, below is a link for your view.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

As a banker, I am very much aware of all financial laws of the land and of Reserve Bank of South Africa, as the law stipulates, that all unattended deposits beyond Thirteen years be forfeited to the state, hence, I decided to make do to this opportunity knowing that Mr. Mutombo did not include any Next-of-Kin when making the investment deposit, so, to avoid the fund been confiscated by the state, I decided to contact you, and solicit to present you as late Mr. Peter Mutombo Next-of-kin.

Most importantly, this transaction must be carried out legally, we will engage the services of a solicitor to ensure that all documents are legally obtained and legalized, the good news in relation with this transaction is that the Investment director with my bank is a part of the transaction, as such, we are 100% guaranteed success and a risk-free transaction.

I await your response, in order to provide more details, and how this would be done legally and successfully. Please note that this information should be handled with utmost discretion and confidentiality.

Sincerely,

Mr. Rolland Westly
First Investment Chartered Bank
106 West Street, Sandton, 2196.
Gauteng, South Africa.
+27-635820558

Sent: Friday, November 4, 2022 9:47 AM
To:
Subject: Re:

Dear

Thanks for your response to my mail once again, it's well appreciated. As you had read in my previous email, I am a Senior Executive internal auditor with Investec Bank of South Africa an affiliate with First Investment Chartered of South Africa

Now, for us lay claim to the said fund, as the personal banker to the deceased, it is my duty to investigate and submit to the management of the bank with my finding and to present to them the Next-of-Kin, interestedly, l am part of the management team, so success is 100 per-cent guaranteed.

Further to the above, please find below the procedures and details required for the realization of this transaction.

(A) To ensure that everything is done legally, we shall require the services of a South African accredited solicitor, that would represent the interest of both parties and to legalized all necessary documents when needed.

(B) The Solicitor shall depose an affidavit with the High Court for the change of beneficiary from the deceased to your name. This is to ensure the legal transfer of all documents to your name as the Next-of-Kin from that of the deceased.

(C) The Court Affidavit would give you the legal status to obtain a "Transfer of Rights and privileges Certificate from the probate court, enabling you to receive the funds in your account without being questioned by any bank and your country's financial authorities.

(D) Upon obtaining the documents, the Solicitor shall apply to Investec Bank of South Africa for necessary approvals, Fund Release Order and subsequent transfer of the funds to your Bank account you shall provide when needed by the bank, if you wish not to use your existing bank account, you can request that the Bank open an online bank account on your name to receive the fund and transact from the online bank account to your bank account anywhere in world.

(E) On the share, 40% of the total sum will go to you, 50% for me and 10% will be mapped out to coverall expenditure during the Couse of the transaction.

I would appreciate your response and also by providing your details as stated below which will be used to draft a Non-Disclosure Agreement between both parties, and your details will also be used by the solicitor to apply for claim of the funds from the bank.

1: NAME

2: SURNAME

3: ADDRESS

4: COUNTRY

5: AGE

6: OCCUPATION

7: PHONE NUMBERS

8. PROVE OF IDENTIFICATION

Sincerely,

Mr. Rolland Westly
First Investment Chartered Bank
106 West Street, Sandton, 2196.