John Benito - Federal Reserve Bank Scammer

Started by Smith, Nov 11, 2022, 02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nov 11, 2022, 02:03 AM Last Edit: Nov 13, 2022, 07:46 AM by zx261242
This is a scammer, if you have received this email just ignore it.

Reply: John Benito <[email protected]>

Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2022 4:17 PM
To:
Subject: Can we work together?

Hello Friend,

How are you today? I am John Benito, I'm a Branch Manager with the Federal Reserve Bank. I need your urgent assistance in transferring  the sum of (US$4,400,000.00) (Four Million, Four Hundred Thousand Dollars). This money is the profit I made personally after I helped two companies with bank loans last year. I took the risk because the two companies agreed to pay back the loan with a high interest rate. I have since then deposited the fund on a suspense account without a beneficiary.

I contacted you for this opportunity, So you will allow me to present you to the bank as the original depositor of the fund. I want you to stand as the owner of the fund. My bank does not know about this profit I made.

I intend to part with 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me and I will also like to invest in your country. I want to assure you that there is no risk involved in this process.

I hope we can work together, I will appreciate your timely response.

Best Regards,

John Benito

Nov 11, 2022, 09:58 AM #1 Last Edit: Nov 13, 2022, 07:46 AM by zx261242

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2022 9:35 AM
To:
Subject: Details from John Benito

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your email. This money is the profit I made after helping two companies here with bank loans last year. I took the risk because the companies agreed to pay back the loan with a high interest rate. I contacted you so that you will stand as the owner of the money since I am still working with the bank, And I can't have access to the money. I will guard you through the process of this work. I need to program your name in the bank database as the original depositor of the fund and I need to secure some documents in your name to back up the source of the money. My sincere intention is that you and I should benefit from this opportunity. Allow me to attach your name as owner of this money. You can choose to open a new bank account for the transfer, but if you already have a bank account then you can choose to use it to receive the money. My bank doesn't know about this profit.

Once this fund is transferred into your account, I would be grateful if you would help me invest my own part of the money in a very profitable business. You must understand that I have no reason to be greedy. That is why I am offering you 40%  and I hope you are OK with the percentage. Finally I need your strong assurance that my part of the fund will be kept intact for me upon my arrival to meet you because I will resign from my job, and come over to you as soon as the transfer is completed to your account. I attached a copy of my ID card. Please, I will like you to keep it highly confidential because of my position in the bank.

I need your information below to enable me program your name in the bank database as the original depositor of the fund:

(1) Full Name: John Benito
(3) Age: 51 years
(4) Occupation: Banker
(5) Marital Status: Married
(6) Cell number/WhatsApp: +1 605 653 2332

Your Information:

(1) Full Name:
(2) Address:
(3) Age:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Marital Status:
(6)Telephone number: