Miss Joline Andersen - Inheritence Scammer

Started by zx261242, Nov 17, 2022, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is a scam!

Reply Email: [email protected]

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of Joline Andersen <[email protected]>
Sent: 17 November 2022 16:57
Subject: From Miss JOLINE ANDERSEN

My Dear

I am Miss JOLINE ANDERSEN from  Canada writing from Ivory Coast.
  Please, I want you to assist me in investing a total amount of 7.5
million Dollars which I inherited from my late father.I will offer you
35% immediately you receive the fund into your account.

I will give update when i hear from you

Yours forever Love

MISS JOLINE ANDERSEN

The next response I received from Scammer Miss Joline Andersen also included a picture

Sent: 23 November 2022 07:38
Subject: Re: From Miss JOLINE ANDERSEN

My Dearest Sweetie

Thanks for your response,I appreciate your willingness to assist me,I know this will mark the beginning of our great relationship in what we are doing now and the one in future.

Now in order to proceed, this is the requirement the bank asked from me, which I will obtain from you

1. Your full name
2. Contact address
3. Your Picture/ID Card
4. Phone/ fax numbers
5. Age/Occupation

Once you send this information I will contact the bank for submission of the application letter in your name to the bank as my new beneficiary to the Fund deposited in their bank by my late father. I will also introduce you as my guardian/ Husband so that the money will be transferred into your account.

Remember that after the transfer of the fund is completed,that I will  travel to meet you in your country  and continue with my studies while the Funds are being properly invested by you since I am only a young lady without any knowledge of banking and investment.

Read this carefully and get back to me with the requested information to enable me to get to the bank for submission of the application letter in your favor.

Please i need your whatsapp number for easy communication

Thanks for your understanding

Yours Forever Love

MISS JOLINE ANDERSEN