Dr Ken Obiorah - [email protected]

Started by zx261242, May 12, 2022, 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dr.Ken Obiorah <[email protected]>
Tue 14/12/2021 22:17
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
Federal capital territory Office.
complex block A,area 11
P.M.B.135 Garki Abuja.Fct

Dear Friend

It is with trust and confidence that i write to make this urgent business proposal to you. I was assigned by two of my colleague to seek for a foreign partner who will assist us in providing a convenient foreign account in any designated bank abroad for the transfer of Fifty two million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars only pending on our arrival in your country for utilization and disbursement with the owner of the account.

This amount results from a deliberate inflation of the value of a contract awarded by our ministry, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture (F.M.A)to an expatriate company.the contract has been executed and payment made to the original contractor, remaining the over-invoiced amount of Fifty two million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars only, which we want to transfer the funds out the country in our favour for disbursement among ourselves. The transfer of this money can only be possible with the help of a foreigner who will be presented as the beneficiary of the fund.

As government officials, we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts, and this is the reason why we decided to contact you. We have agreed that if you/your company can act as the beneficiary of this fund (Fifty two million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars only)15% of the total sum will be for you for providing the account while 85% will be reserved for us.

We hereby solicit for your assistance in providing a convenient account number in a designated bank abroad where this fund would be transferred. We intend coming over there on the completion of this transfer to secure our own share of the money.

Please note that we have been careful and have made all arrangements towards the success and smooth transfer of the fund to your account before you. For security reasons and confidentiality of this transaction, we demand that you should not expose this proposal and the entire transaction to anybody.

We are putting so much trust in you with the hope that you would not betray us or sit on this money when it is finally transferred into your account. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. If this proposal is acceptable to you,indicate your interest by sending a email to us including your bank name & address, account number,telephone number.

Note: our president Muhammadu Buhari collaborated with Ibrahim Magu as the new EFCC chairman, Economic Financial Crime Commission, Mr.Ibrahim Magu to stop the junior ranks officers from transferring funds out of the country. He sent different Cublication to many countries in the world as propaganda to discourage all government Officials from transferring funds into an overseas account to avoid and save guides the countries economy.

Apparently, so that other government officials will not benefits from these( oil windfalls venture) where he has been a culprit alone with his aides. More details about this transaction will be given to you as soon as we receive your positive respond.

Note that the particular nature of your company's business is irrelevant to this transaction. if this transaction interests you, your urgent response will be appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Ken Obiorah
Private E-mail:[email protected]

Obiorah Dr. Kenneth <[email protected]>
Fri 31/12/2021 08:03
Dear XXXXXX

Good Morning

Thanks for accepting to work with me. As you may know, this requires that we understand each other very well before proceeding. Having stated my position with the Federal Ministry Of Agriculture in Nigeria. (F.M.A), I would like to know a little more about you with specific regard to your ability to manage resources for profit making ventures in future. I am a professional and would be pleased to talk with you, hear your voice and possibly pray to God for us to meet once we conclude the transaction. I guarantee you that this transaction is a 100% risk free.

This is my Cellphone number +234-81-0920-6368 if you would like to speak with me or please give me your phone number and I will call to tell you more about the deal and arrangements already put in place for us to start and finish as quickly as possible. So kindly provide the details as requested. Please be informed that for assisting us to receive this fund for investment in your country, we have agreed to give you 15% $7,912,500 of the total sum because we are more than 3 Senior directors involved in this deal and we will definitely know how to settle ourselves once we have this transaction concluded successfully with you.

If I may advise, I'd like you to create a new email address,mainly for this transaction for security reason(s) and reply to me from this new email address before we take the next step by next week.

1.Your First/Middle & Last Name:
2.Your Full Office or Residential Address:
3.Your Original Country of Origin:
4.Present Occupation:
5.Residential Tel & Mobile Line:
6.Your company Name:
7.Bank Name:.......
Bank Address.......
Bank Tel...............
Bank Swift Code:...
Routing Number.........
Account Number.........

8.A certified Copy of your international passport or any scanned

I look forward to hear from you

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Ken Obiorah
Private: [email protected]

Dr.Ken Obiorah <[email protected]>
Tue 04/01/2022 09:49
Dear XXXXX

Sir,

Happy new year to you and your family!

Kindly provide the details below so that we can proceed further.

1.Your First/Middle & Last Name:

2.Your Full Office or Residential Address:

3.Your Original Country of Origin:

4.Present Occupation:

5.Residential Tel & Mobile Line:

6.Your company Name:

7.Bank Name:.......

Bank Address.......

Bank Tel...............

Bank Swift Code:...

Routing Number.........

Account Number.........

8.A certified Copy of your international passport or any scanned

I look forward to hear from you

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Ken Obiorah

Kenneth Obiorah <[email protected]>
Fri 25/03/2022 17:14
Dear XXXXX
Thanks for your mail reply and your questions; which shall be attended accordingly, taking into cognizance your kind of person. Its just unfortunate that such a bad notion has been built against persons or transaction from Africa, but be that as it may, am here to prove you wrong.

Let me first of all start by giving you a little insight into the transaction, source and origin for your proper understanding. My Colleague and I initiated it in our Office (Mins of Agriculture) in the year 2018 when various Contracts were tendered and awarded, then, in the year 2019, the original services/Contract was executed and the Contractors paid off, remaining behind this sum ($52,753,000.00) which my partner and I over inflated in the Contract project tenders basically for our sake. All other contractors have been paid remaining this particular Contract which I wrote you about.

I sent email because just last year December  2021, The Federal Government has approved and granted payment transfer of this Contract service amount be paid out with a MEMO/CIRCULAR  from Finance Minister Office sent to my Office.

It is not dirty money and not a dirty deal; and no Risk. It is fully going to be handled legally by an Attorney once we get the information requested from you.

Here now are the details of the present Contract Fund we are talking about:

Contract Reference No: FMA / PED / X / 2038 / -X192 / 2018
Contract Amount: $52,753,000.00
Date of Award: February 2018
Date of Execution /Completion: November 2019
Services Executed: Supply of Agricultural Equips / Tractors, Instillations, And 6 Months Maintenance, And Manpower Training Of Staff.
NOTE: Contract Reference No: FMA / PED / X / 2038 / -X192 / 2018 is for eyes only. 

So, to get started we need just the following from you to use and file in/apply for the payment release and transfer to your nominated bank as the Foreign Contractor that executed the services. Such details as Your Full name with (Company name is available), Address, Phone nos, Scan copy of your Driver's License or International Passport and Bank details. All these above-named details are what we shall use to apply legally through the office of an Attorney and all documents /approval secured will be forwarded to you.

All we want is your Foreign logistic connection and account to be used to receive the inflow and also be sure that your account can aswell take such amount without question.

Waiting to hear from you and receive the information. 

Regards, 

Dr Ken Obiorah
Cell Phone No: +234 901 698 0987

Tue 05/04/2022 09:57
Hello XXXXX,

Thanks for your long awaited reply.

Simply needed from you to proceed with the transfer process are the listed below:

1. Your Full Name.
2. Company Name and Address
3. Residential Address
4 Telephone Nr
5. Bank Name
6. Bank Address
7. Swift code
8. Account Nr.   etc

Above is needed to enable me process and transfer the fund with an attorney's application as front on your behalf.

Waiting.

Regards,
Dr Ken Obiorah

Sat 09/04/2022 19:46
Hello XXXXX,

I am resending you as below my reply to your mail of April 5th asking what do I need to do.  Please read my reply of same date 5th April and get back.

Wed 20/04/2022 15:33
XXXXX,

Thanks for your reply with the details, all received.

I could have replied you earlier than now, but because of the long Easter holidays, that wasn't possible.

I have as today, discussed with the lawyer who shall make the transfer process and forward you all the documents procured.

His name and details are follows:
Name: Attorney James Peter (JPeters Chambers & Solicitors)
Address: No 2 Afisman Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Email: [email protected]
+234/807 6959585.

I have immediately forwarded your arranged details of yours to him to commence action.

Details of Contract executed:

Contract Reference No: FMA / PED / X / 2038 / -X192 / 2018
Date of Award: February 2018
Date of Execution /Completion: November 2019
Services Executed: Supply of Agricultural Equips / Tractors, Instillations, And 6 Months Maintenance, And Manpower Training Of Staff.

Name: XXXXXX
Address: XXXXX
Bank Name: XXXXX
Sort Code:XXXXX
Account No: XXXXX

Finally, I will like you to know that expenses such Attorney's payment charges for his professional legal fees are expected of us to pay. Just take note.

Expecting your confirmation to this email as soon as possible, not like the one you delayed for over two weeks before you replied.

Regards,

Dr Ken Obiorah

james peters <[email protected]>
Wed 04/05/2022 15:27
Attn: XXXXX.

Sir,

Its good to hear from you.

One Dr Kenneth Obiorah has sometime in April, precisely 4th contacted and to seek my services for and your behalf help and get your Contract payment processed and transferred to bank account.

Dr Kenneth supplied my Chamber with the following details as yours and the Contract executed too.

Name: XXXXX
Tel: XXXXX
Bank: XXXXX,
Sort Code: XXXXX
Account No: XXXXX

He presented me with the contract details as below :
Contract Reference No: FMA/PED/X/2038/-X192/2012
Date of Award: February 2010
Date of Execution /Completion: November 2018
Services Executed: Supply Of Agricultural Equips / Tractors, Instillations, And 6 Months Maintenance, And Manpower Training Of Staff.

I agreed to render my services on the following ground after going through your details and contract as above.

1. That I will be allowed to investigate and check with the concerned Government Agency if the Contract Fund is existing and transfer payment granted. This I have done and confirmed that the fund is existing and payment release granted. But I (That is the Beneficiary ) will need to tender/deposed a Court Sworn Affidavit of Claim/Indemnity.

2. That the Beneficiary of Contract Fund write to contact me on the above subject matter.

3. That the said charges of Court Affidavit procurement must be paid by the Beneficiary.

Having heard from, we only need to obtain the Sworn Court Affidavit of Claim and Indemnity and your fund will be transferred to your account within the next 72hrs.

Expecting your response based on the above explanations.

Regards,
Attorney James Peter
Phone No: +234/807 695 9585