I'm Mrs. Patricia Mahoney From your embassy - [email protected]

Started by Sam999, May 13, 2022, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
From: Mrs.Patricia Mahoney From you embassy <[email protected]>
Sent: 11 February 2022 20:10
Subject: I'm Mrs. Patricia Mahoney From your embassy..

I'm Mrs. Patricia Mahoney From your embassy
Attn Dear

I'm Mrs. Patricia Mahoney From your embassy Benin Republic, I was appointed as ambassador to Benin Republic on September 6th, 2019 and I wanted to inform you that I saw your name in one of the files here with some payment details which you made to receive your fund but I don't know what happened that Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn who left this office did not allowed you to received your fund, I decided to write you so now as I writing you now all we need from you is the fee $50 to renew your Certificate of ownership with your payment file, and you are to paying the $50 to the attorney who will do the work so that I can put my signature to enable you receive your $2.5m after all the delays Please fill this with your contact details and write back to me if you are ready for this, and send the money immediately you receive my Email so that your fund will be transfer to you immediately you send the $50 and we are waiting for you in the office now to receiver the copy of the receipt.

I will try my best as an appointed ambassador to the Benin Republic and I will make sure that you receive your funds through wire transfer this time around to avoid any story again. I was so shocked when I saw your name here and you are very lucky that she did not clean away your name which means that I can still locate you through your Email, and know that it will cost you only $50 to get the payment in any option you chose so hurry up now and make your choice and also send the required $50 together immediately after reading this mail so that your payment will proceed immediately without any wasting time.

Please, you are advised to buy a gift card, a steam wallet card OR iTunes card OR Google play card.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this email and write back to me with payment of $50 today okay
Mrs. Patricia Mahoney