Ekaterina Kayta Romance Scammer

Started by XS, Nov 25, 2022, 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nov 25, 2022, 12:14 AM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2022, 12:35 AM by XS
The emails below are from a scammer that goes by the alias Ekaterina Kayta.

Sent: 21 October 2021 01:47
Subject: agency

Good afternoon!!!! How are you?!?!?My friends call me Katerina!
I found out about your foto on the site of the dating agency, and I liked it.... I would like to meet and know more about your interests!!!! Tell me about your life...
What do you enjoy to do ? I'll post a picture.... I very muchwant to believe you enjoy my appearance!
I will waiting for a message ! Regards!!

Sent: 26 October 2021 01:17
Subject:

Hello .
How are you? Thank you for your answer. I got your email address from a dating agency. I saw you, and my feminine intuition immediately prompted me to write to you. I hope you are a good man and I am not mistaken. Why did I choose you? You seemed to me a serious and simple man. I'm looking for a serious relationship. My name is Ekaterina. Now I am 38 years old. My height is 166 centimeters and my weight is 55 kilograms. I live in the city of Ozersk. My city has the status of a closed urban district, because not far from my city there is a federal state unitary enterprise for the production of nuclear fuel. My birthday is August 2, 1983. When I was at university, I studied English. My English is not perfect, but I think you understand me. I've never been married. I have no children. I live alone in a one-room apartment. I work as a fitness instructor. What is your job? As I said, I am interested in a serious relationship. I would like to find a relationship based on mutual understanding, trust, respect and loyalty. I am disappointed in men from Russia, because they do not think about the family. Most men are only interested in entertainment, sex and alcohol. This is not for me. This is probably why I decided to try to find relationships on the Internet. I hope that you also know English, and we can communicate with you. If you want, you can use Google Translate. What kind of relationship do you need? What is important to you in a woman? I am a sociable woman. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I am sending you my recent photos. I would like to see your photos along with your next letter. You can ask me any questions. I will gladly answer you. I hope that we can get to know each other better and become friends. I will wait for your answer.
Ekaterina.

Sent: 01 December 2021 00:43
Subject:

Hello
How are you? How do you feel? I hope that you are doing well. I want to say that I like to communicate with you and get to know you better. I will continue the communication and get to know you as well as possible. I hope you will respond to my latest letter in the near future, and we will continue to communicate via email.
Ekaterina.

Sent: 09 December 2021 18:07
Subject:

Hello David.
How are you? I am very glad to see your new letter for me. It is interesting for me to correspond with you and get to know you better. I woke up today in a good mood. How is your morning? How are you today?
David, I hope that you will write to me more often and will answer my letters.
I have a mobile phone, but it does not receive international calls. I can only call inside my city. this is because I live in a closed military city and all phone calls are blocked.
I am at work now and I am writing you a letter. I already told you that I do not have a computer at home, and therefore I am writing you letters from my work. It is very pleasant to realize that there are people nearby with whom you can be yourself. You like my photos, so I am sending you more of my photos. I have a pet. This is a cat, her name is Dusya. Other photos were taken while hiking in the forest for mushrooms. There is a forest near my city, and when the season comes, my friends and I often go to the forest to pick mushrooms. Yesterday I talked to my friend Anna again. I already told you that Anna and I have known each other since childhood. We have many interests in common. She loves sports as much as I do. As a child, we studied at the same school, university, and now we communicate well. She also often goes with me to pick mushrooms in the forest. I think it is important when there are such people around. Do you have the best friend? Please tell me about it. I told Anna about you. I told her that we communicate on the Internet. She was happy for us and hopes that our communication will develop well. I would like to see more of your photos, if possible. I will be waiting for your answer.
Your Ekaterina.

Sent: 17 January 2022 19:53
Subject:

Hello.
How is your day today? I am pleased to see your new letter for me. I am interested in learning more about you. I will continue to tell you more about me. I think you will be interested. I'm all good. The weather makes me happy today. The sun is shining brightly tonight.
I like sunny weather. What kind of weather do you like Mike?
I like good music. I listen to various music: jazz, foreign, pop music and many others. I don't have any particular preferences in music. It usually depends on your mood. I am a music lover. I like to watch movies. I prefer to watch such genres of cinema: melodrama, comedy and action films. Sometimes I watch TV shows.
What do you prefer? Do you often listen to music?
Mike, could you give me your photos. I will be glad to see your photos from your life.
I had a hard day at work. But overall, everything was fine. I did my job. As I said earlier, I really like sports. I am sending you some of my photos that were taken at work. I enjoy working as an instructor in the fitness room. I do not have a computer at home, and therefore I am writing you letters from my work. There is a computer here. I use it to access the internet. Please tell me how you spend your free time. How do you relax? In my free time, I like to cook food for myself and my loved ones. My friends and family say that I am very good at it. I also love to ride a bike. I ride my bike regularly in the summer. In winter, I like skating. Sometimes I spend my time with my friends.
Mike, do you enjoy spending time with your friends? I will be interested to know about this. I will be finishing my letter today. Tomorrow I will wait for your next letter for me. Write to me more about how your day is going.
I wish you a good evening.
Your friend Ekaterina.

Sent: 07 March 2022 02:30
Subject:

Hello.
Thank you for writing to me. I want to tell you that tomorrow will be March 8, International Women's Day is celebrated in Russia. On this day, it is customary in Russia to give flowers to women. I wish you that everyone has an official day off tomorrow, and therefore I won't be able to write you my letter on Monday. I ask you not to lose me tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll read your letter on Wednesday and reply to it. I hope you understand me and you will be waiting for my letter. I will be glad to read your letter and your news on Wednesday. You haven't written to me for a long time. I wrote you a letter on February 17, you did not answer it. Why? I hope you will answer my letter and tell me your news. Do you have some new? I'll be waiting for your letter.
Ekaterina.

Sent: 06 April 2022 09:52
Subject:

Hey
You haven't written to me for a long time. I understand that you have been ill with the coronavirus. I'm glad to know you're healthy. I'm fine. How are you? Do you have some new? Do you really want to continue our communication.
You haven't written to me for over 2 months. You only wrote one short letter in March. I will be glad to continue our communication. I'll be waiting for your letter.
Ekaterina.

Sent: 07 April 2022 12:43
To:
Subject:

Hello.
I am glad to see your new letter for me. I am interested in reading your letters. Tell me more about yourself. I wonder how you spend your free time. What do you like to do. Write to me about it.
How are you doing today? Are you all right?
Mike, why didn't you give me your photos? I hope you give me your photos.
I'm fine now. After the last visit to the fitness room, my leg muscles hurt. I had a great workout. A good friend of mine came to see me this afternoon. Her name is Anna. We have been friends since childhood. She is a very nice woman and I enjoy talking to her. We have many hobbies in common. I am sending you some of my photos together with Anna. I hope, you like it.
Mike, I want to tell you something else. Yesterday Anna and I went to a cafe. When we went outside the cafe, I saw my ex. He was walking down the street with a girl. I looked at him and realized that I have no feelings for him. I had no feelings. He became a complete stranger to me. I do not regret this. He did not love me and did not value our relationship with him. For him, only entertainment, sex, and his pride were important. He cheated on me with other women, and once even tried to hit me. I am glad that I ended the relationship with him. Now my heart is open to new relationships. I am a free woman now. I only want a serious relationship. I'm not interested in adventure. For example, my friends have been together for a very long time. They love each other. They consider the following qualities to be the main guarantee of family happiness: love, patience, respect and trust. There are difficult moments in any relationship. There may be disagreements, disputes and misunderstandings. But this is life. At such moments, you need to try to understand each other. Many of my friends are happy together. I'm happy for them. I don't need a prince on a white horse. I want to find a man who would be gentle and caring for me. I want to find a man with whom I could connect my future life.
I will look forward to your letter.
I wish you a good day and a cheerful mood.
Your Ekaterina.