Ekaterina Kayta Romance Scammer

Started by XS, Nov 25, 2022, 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 19 April 2022 12:02
Subject:

Hello my friend.
I was waiting for your letter. I really enjoy reading your letters to me.
Mike, you become very interesting to me. Every day I want to get to know you better.
Mike, I hope that you will write to me more often.
You ask what we do with mushrooms. I gave some of the mushrooms to my mother. Yes, we eat mushrooms. We add them to soups and other dishes. My mother also preserves mushrooms.
I had a good day. A very interesting woman came to our fitness room. She is a yoga teacher. We practiced yoga with her. I really liked it. Yesterday my friend Anna came to visit me. We watched the film "The Notebook" (2004) with her. This is a melodrama. I advise you to watch this movie if you haven't seen it yet. Then we sat in the kitchen, drinking tea and talking. I told her more about you. I told her that it is very interesting for me to communicate with you, and we have a correspondence. She was very happy for me. She said she was happy about my new relationship. She knows about my past relationship and how badly it ended. We talked a lot, and then Anna went home. She is always happy to listen and understand me. We have been in contact with her since childhood. I remember how we went to school together and then to university. By the way, it was at the university that I studied English. It helps me to communicate with you, and we can communicate freely.

I'm interested in communicating with you. I hope you enjoy our communication too. I consider you a kind person.
I am sending you some of my yoga photos. I hope, you like it. My favorite season is summer. What time of year do you like? Do you like warm weather? Or do you prefer a different climate? I like when the sun shines. I like nature in summer.
I want to wish you a good evening. I will look forward to your next letter.
Your friend Ekaterina.