[email protected]

Started by 1span, Dec 08, 2022, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
These guys at Creditostudio are masters of sending me absolutely useless emails. I get 5-10 random ones everyday

Hi 1Span,

Could you post an example or a screenshot of one for us?

Thanks

XS

I copied this from one of the Creditostudio emails below:

"Take pride in knowing your family has some financial protection, so the good life can continue, even if you're no longer around.

British Seniors Term Life Insurance lets you apply to leave up to £100,000, depending on your age. This can help give your loved ones financial support in case you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.

It's available to UK residents from 45 all the way up to 80 years old and prices start at just £2.87 a month (just 10p per day!)1

You also have access to healthcare services that can help support you and your loved ones health and wellbeing at no extra cost."

Heres some from another one, i get loads of this nonsense everyday:

Smart Family Life Insurance helps to provide financial protection for you and your family by providing a benefit amount to your loved ones in the event of your death or to you, in the event of terminal illness.

Cover for as little as £6.89 a month1. Plus, with our Smart Cashback, you'll get back 10% of your first year's premiums2.

Choose your benefit amount from £60,000 up to £750,000 - if you live in the UK and are aged 18 to 64.

You can apply for Life Insurance cover on its own, or you can combine your Life Insurance with a range of optional covers, including Critical Illness cover, Children's cover or additional Accidental Death cover.