Reply Email: [email protected]

Sent: 16 December 2022 19:22
Subject: From.Mrs.Evelyn C, Lucas ,president and Chief Executive

From.Mrs.Evelyn C, Lucas ,president and Chief Executive Comerica bank
Dallas, Texas ATM Directions:

Attention;Beneficiary.

My Name is Mrs.Evelyn C, Lucas, president and Chief Executive Comerica
bank Dallas, Texas,

How are you today and your beloved family including work? I hope you are all fine by the grace of almighty God.I am write to notify you again that your payment file was brought to my desk by John Benjamin, The total fund sum of $35.5 Million United State Dollars,

Mr.John said that they should divert your fund to the government treasury account just because that you refused to pay the required $25.00 request to obtain the International Transfer Permit,

I Want You To Understand The Fact, The Grant Fund Is From United Nation,This Is 100% Risk Free And Money Laundry Free Also, This Is Legitimate, The Grant Fund Approval Will Proof That, The Fund Is Not A Money Laundry And Also It Will Proof That,The Fund Is Not A Drug Money.this is your life opportunity,

And their purpose of visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your fund to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. But i refused to sign my signature on the documents to confiscation of your fund to the government budget account.

Considering The Volume Of Your Payment,It Is Right to obtain the International Transfer Permit on your behalf from the concerned authority before your fund will be wire into your bank account,Your Fund Will Be wire To Your Bank Account With out any delay, Please Expedite Actions As The Rightful Beneficiary,But if you refused to pay the fee your fund will be divert to the government treasury account by
the authority,

Be advised to send the $25 buy Steam Wallet Gift Card US$25 or i Tunes card scratch it and send the photo to me,for your own favor,

However, You Are Required To Re-Confirm The Following Details to Transfer The fund Into Your Account or we delivery your fund inform of Bank Cheque To Your Home Address:

Note: If you will prefer to receive your funds in form of a ATM CARD or Bank Cheque we can delivery it to your home address,Treat with urgency,And follow the instructions,

God bless you together with your family

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Evelyn C Lucas
Chief Executive Comerica bank Dallas,Texas