Subject: GOOD NEWS,

GOOD NEWS,

I Louis DeJoy Director general of United States Postal Service, Postal
service company (USPS) We have been waiting for you to contact us for your
parcel that has been registered with us By IMF for shipment to your
residential address. We thought that the sender gave you our contact
details. It may interest you to know that a letter is also added to your
parcel.

However, we cannot quote the content to you via email for privacy reasons.
We understand that the content of your parcel it self is a money order worth
$100,000.00 US Dollars),$1,000.00 US Dollars for each money order copy all
in (2) three envelopes, Text me urgently with your address full name and
email address including your phone number to: and also send email to below
email {[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>}

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Louis DeJoy
Director General of United States Postal Service
Office Address 5675 CAROLINA BEACH RD WILMINGTON, NC 28412-3629

Sent: 20 November 2021 06:11
Subject: Hello,

Hello,

How are you today and your entire family?. Please, I have scheduled everything on this transaction based on the content of your message which stated that you will re sending the payment of $100 today through STEAM CARDS, With all due respect for our record purposes you are advised to reply back now to enable us have a perfect report to the management as a corporate firm.

You need to buy a steam wallet card or Amazon card for $100 and send the photo to me and once we receive it we will ship your money order to you and give you a tracking number so that you will know when it is delivered to you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Louis DeJoy
Director General of United States Postal Service
Address: 5675 CAROLINA BEACH RD WILMINGTON, NC 28412-3629 

Sent: 25 November 2022 18:23
Subject: United States Department of the Post Office.

United States Postmaster General
Seal of the United States Department of the Post Office.svg
Seal of the former Post Office Department
United States Department of the Post Office.
Email::([email protected])

Urgent Attn:,

I'm Mr.Louis DeJoy,the Incumbent United States postmaster general.Since November 5th, 2022 and I got through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are parcels containing ATM cards attached with your email address.The former appointee of this office failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. And one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery. According to the content recorded in the file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died one years back. In the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains $2.500,000.00 and he found your email addresses without your names on the internet.Meanwhile,I am making the arrangement of posting the parcels through these Post Office.So, I want you to provide your postal address and your personal information as listed below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Postal Address:
3. Your Country and current City:
4. Your Telephone Number:
5. Your Country's Postal Code:

Don't be surprised in case this email appears in your mailbox as "undisclosed recipients" because I am sending the same message of the same content to six of you at the same timeI went to our head office at the United States postmaster office with the issue of the discovered six ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the order to carry out the delivery immediately after you sent the $49usd for the Postal Stamp of the parcel.

We would have deducted the fee out of the main fund but as you are clearly aware that we don't have any access to the pin code of the ATM card until you receive it and open it by yourself. It's an illegal act for us to open the pin code ourselves.So, you should send the $49 usd today for the Postal Stamp.Finally, you are to make the payment fee of $49 through any gift cards of your choice such as Steam Cards Or ITUNES Cards or Google cards and please forward the copy of the Cards.

Then, provide the following information after sending the $49 usd.

All the best.

Incumbent
Mr.Louis DeJoy
United States Department of the Post Office.