Sent: 25 October 2021 08:24
To: XXXXX
Subject: Greeting

Hello

Please provide the information to process the funds documents

Names:

Address:

Phone:

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Mr. Michael Woon
General manager
Starling trust credits London

Sent: 25 October 2021 14:22
Subject: GREETING

STERLING TRUST CREDITS LONDON,

Address: House 14 Great Winchester Street,

2bh, London, United Kingdom.

Email: [email protected]

Greetings,

We wish to inform you that we have received instruction to compensate you the sum of ten million four hundred and ninety eight thousand British pounds (£10,498 000.00) through diplomatic hand delivery, owing to logistics and tax, as stated before, we have deducted the sum of £3,000GBP from your (£10,498 000.00) to take care of that, Therefore the total fund you will receive is ten million, four hundred and ninety five thousand British pounds only (£10,495 000.00).

Be informed that the United Kingdom has warned us to make sure that you stop further communication with fake facilitators, who claim that they will pay you through western union or money Gram, because none has the authorization to do so.

United nations lay the instruction down to avoid any mistake. So I have to believe you heed this instruction.

Your required information we received from you will form the basis of the delivery schedule, Once we reconfirm the information, your fund will be shipped immediately after final approval by the United Nations General Assembly and the shipment information will be sent to you.

Mr. Michael Woon
General manager
Sterling trust credits London

Sent: 25 October 2021 14:57
Subject: Greeting

You will be notify soon
Please be patient.

Michael woon.

Sent: 27 October 2021 08:21
Subject: ARRIVED

Greetings 

My name is mr. mcgeachy malcolm , a courier diplomat Services London. There is a diplomatic baggage with the following shipment details

Airway Bills Nos.= 344ba8hl532, shipment #: 0830247438

Containing compensation payment, I accompanied with my diplomatic immunity passport to be delivered to you. I emailed to let you know that I have arrived safely in our Head-Office here in (ENGLAND) for immediate delivery of your consignment box to your provided home Address XXXXX as given to me by Mr. Michael Woon, However, you are advised to make contact with Mr. Michael woon General manager sterling trust credits plc who authorized the dispatch of your Consignment of my safe arrival and make demands of  two extra documents (1) fund authorization certificate (2) International fund release order paper to be courier expressly to you today, because that is your Airport (S.O.P) standard operating procedure by customs.

These two documents are not given to me,  as a standard precaution, in-turn you must have the two documents at hand before i can receive the authorization from the customs headquarter office here to proceed with your delivery, because your country airport authority,

London City Airport demands those documents and must be in place before your shipment will be release to me to be delivered to you.

Kindly contact the sender Mr. Michael woon, general manager starling trust credits plc, via personal Email: [email protected]  so that he will send those documents to you today, please call him and make sure you have those documents today so that I will finish the delivery to you because i cannot deliver your consignment box until they confirm those documents.

So quickly contact the Bank and let me know when you are with those papers as to affect the delivery immediately, your box is now on hold (vault), because of this reason given to you above.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. MCGEACHY MALCOLM

PCSS DIPLOMATIC AGENT