Mr Roland Jack Scam

Started by XS, May 15, 2022, 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 14 October 2021 19:39
Subject: WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM YOU

Dear friend,

we decided to contact you, we control all dollar transfer all over the world We are the one holding why you have not receive your funds.

respond to this message for further advice which will enable you to receive your fund.

Please Reply me back on this Email,   [email protected]

Best regards
Mr Roland Jack

I recognise the name, i think ive saw it before.

Sent: 23 October 2021 13:21
To:
Subject: Re:

Good day

In respond to your email, yes we are  send me your full name address phone number  I will help you.

Best regards
Mr Roland Jack

Sent: 24 October 2021 00:16
To:
Subject: Re:

Good day

The $5million  has been approved for you to receive it kindly your full banking information

Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 1- 202 7932134
names: James Michel  Witte.   
T

That will enable you receive funds fund into your

Best regards
Mr Roland Jack

Sent: 04 November 2021 15:33
To:
Subject: Re: Hi There

Attention:

I want to inform you that the bank will start audit for the last quarter of the year this week get back to us immediately I will want to help you so that when you receive your funds you will pay the the fees all you needed now is to obtain waver fees it will cost you only $500 usd

James Michel Witte
Director.

Sent: 26 October 2021 16:58
To:
Subject: Re: Information

Attention:

your funds is transfer into your account today from Wells Fargo bank open this attachment and see it

James Michel Witte
Director.

Sent: 30 October 2021 15:01
To:

Attention:

I want to bring to your notice that we received a signal right now that your $5million is on hold because you do not have (insurance beneficiary bond authority ) to receive, you have to obtain it immediately which will cost you $7,500 dollars please take note that this fee cannot be deducted out of your fund in line with US wire transfer policy. Kindly get back to us immediately an instruction how to pay this $7,500 dollars will be given to you. Immediately the fee is paid within 24hours you will confirm your $5million dollars into your account without further delay.

James Michel Witte
Director.

Sent: 01 November 2021 12:04
To:

Attention:

I want to inform you that the bank will start audit for the last quarter of the year this week get back to us immediately I will want to help you so that when you receive your funds you will pay the the fees all you needed now is to obtain waver fees it will cost you only $500 usd

James Michel Witte
Director.