Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 22 October 2021 20:57
To: Recipients
Subject: Re

I have a Business Proposal for you i need your assistance

Sent: 23 October 2021 08:16
To:
Subject: Re: Re

Thank you for your response Firstly I want to appreciate your concern towards the troops and also for responding to my email, I got your email from the internet as I sought for someone to partner with, let me apologize for intruding into your email without prior knowledge of whom you are and also thank you for your bravery in responding to a total stranger as I believe that God has ordained that we will meet.

Presently on active service with 565th Squadron in Syria. Few months ago we were alerted to the sudden presence of some Terrorists camping in Al-Tanf garrison, a suburb not too far from M2-Baghdad-Damascus here in Syria. After Immediate intervention, we captured three (3) of the Terrorists. They confessed being rebels for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a leader of Daesh and the ISIL he also swore an alligiance with the Hay'at Tahrir al sham group, and they took us to a cave in Barisha Idlid Governorate here in syria, which served as their camp. Here we recovered some boxes containing some millions of US Dollars, me and my colleagues decided to share it among ourselves and my share was US$14 million USD.

I split it into two places and placed them in two different box which I deposited with a private diplomatic Security home used mostly by our forces that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world without them being checked at any port of entry or customs, I told them the box contains Fragile Family Personal Gifts, so they don't know what is inside and they can never get to know. Basically, since I am not among Hundreds of our colleagues that were withdrawn back to the states or know where my fate lies anymore, I cannot continue to keep these funds with the Cargo Company for as long as I remain here.

I trusted a lady who promised to help me receive one of the boxes, but since the box arrived with her, I haven't heard from her for over 7 Months now. I need someone I can trust 100%, who will not run away with these funds. Currently, the only box left with the diplomatic security agency is worth the sum of 7 Million USD, and I want to send it over to you for safekeeping if you are willing to work with me. You will have 40% and I will have 60%. For security reasons, this transaction must be kept very secret, and should not be disclosed to anyone else. As long as you follow my instructions, I can assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

Do get back to me with your response and I will forward more information to you.

Please I want to trust you as you know I cannot come after you if you decide to run away. Please let's work together and make life good hereafter.

Thank you.

Sent: 23 October 2021 20:56
To:

Thank you for your response, I want to assure you that everything done here is strictly 100% legitimate so you do not need to have any doubt. This is a turn around for both of us and I need your total support and trust to work this out. Your percentage still stands at 40%. The most important thing is that the diplomatic agencies that will be handling the delivery are very well trusted and reliable, used mostly by our troops. They send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world without them being checked at any port of entry

Please, I would like to know more about you.

Your Address?
Your full names?
Are you single or Married?
What do you do for a living at present?
Can you handle these funds carefully?
Please I need Your Direct Telephone numbers.

I will also want to see a picture of you so I know who I am dealing with. We need to build trust OK! You know that security is very important, you can not trust anybody therefore remember to keep secrets secret. I hope you are OK with this? Make sure you check your email everyday because we don't have much time on this,  I need your urgent reply in this regard.

With Respect

Sent: 24 October 2021 00:54
To:

Please I will also want to see a picture of you and I.D so I know who I am dealing with  I need Your Direct Telephone numbers.

Sent: 28 October 2021 14:51
To:

Please contact them with this pin to enable them to open your file (Pin: 281231/US/2312021). Thanks for your commitment towards this transaction. Please let me know once you hear from them. Contact their online department with the email below.

Speedex Diplomatic courier express
PO Box 7001, Level 11, Rolex Tower,
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
Contact Person: Zohair Ibrahim Mohammed Mawadh
Email: [email protected]  Or [email protected]

May 18, 2022, 10:17 PM #5 Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 10:19 PM by Roses85

Sent: 09 January 2022 21:14
To:
Subject: No Subject RE

Good day from my humble office. As you should be aware already, I am Dipl. Zohair Ibrahim Mohammed Mawadh of the Express Convenient Imports Diplomatic Agency branch office in Afghanistan. We have in our possession one Trunk box Containing Historic Books registered Pin: 281231/US/2312021 and ready to be couriered to you. You are to please confirm your correct residential mailing address to enable us dispatch your trunk boxes immediately. Note that we do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all Boxes that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your Trunk Box has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements. Please find attach the New Customer Account Form and have it filled and forwarded back to us for verification. or provide the following details bellow.
The delivery option has been handled by the Hi there,

I need to contact you about arranging the delivery of a box. My Pin Number is : 281231/US/2312021from Afghanistan. I will be needing you to fill out the form and have it sent back to me as soon as possible as your package must be claimed or delivered to your location within the next Three(3) to (5) working days from today.

Your Pin number #Pin: 281231/US/2312021.
Deposit Code: 00987600-00
Transaction Code: TEV-SA-01-CET ''A'' 08937XD7-02

Description of Consignment to be delivered:
An original certificate of weight :------------72.39kg
Bonded draft of weight :-------------0.19kg
Colour of Boxes:-------------Silver
Delivery Length of days :-------------48 Hours

Expecting your response as soon as possible,

Express Convenient Imports
PO Box 7001, Level 11, Rolex Tower,
Email: [email protected]

Sent: 11 January 2022 20:03
To:
Subject: Re: No Subject RE

Your information's has been confirmed and clarified, there is a new development here in Dubai, stating that all consignment/package must be sent to the UAE Insurance Scheme before delivery, as we were informed, it is a vital policy that any consignment/package living Dubai, must be insured in-case of demur-rage, you need to pay for the insurance policy charge that will be covering your Consignment before it can be delivered to you as we were made to understand. The insurance policy covering your box on amounts to $1010.00 USD (United States Dollars) and this is because of the weight of your consignment.

For greater protection your consignment has to be insured in accordance with shipping regulations under unlimited liability. This comprehensive cash in transit insurance cover for your consignment has been arranged {for effective and fast customs clearance}. Delivery of consignment commences {IMMEDIATELY} after payment covering insurance charges is made, and also you are to attached a scan copy of your Passport or drivers licence for identification.

It is a Vital Policy and is Mandatory here in UAE that all Consignment leaving Dubai must be Insured in case of demur-rage and protection, the consignment was never insured. We will submit your details to the Insurance Department at the Airport, and they will issue us the way for you to make transfer of the $1010.00 USD (United States Dollars) to the account officer as soon as you are ready to do so, Your Consignment will be lifted on Board for delivery to your Door Post right there in your country within 48hrs after insurance.

You are advice to get back to us with a specified date for payment, to make proper arrangement, I anticipate your swift response in this regard.

TNT Diplomatic
Courier Express
PO Box 7001, Level
11, Rolex Tower,
Email: [email protected]

Sent: 12 January 2022 09:56
To:
Subject: Re: No Subject RE

You are sending the money to our office in USA.  Go ahead and make the payment.

Full name: GWENDOLYN YVONNE BURNEY
Bank Name: TD BANK
Account number: 4391027426
Routing: 067014822
Swift Code: NRTHUS33
Bank Address: 1701 E Sunrise Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, Florida, postal code: 33304
Bank phone: (954) 765-0613
Account holder Address: 5800 NW 16TH Street Sunrise, FL 33313

Thank you.