Ann William Scammer - [email protected] / [email protected]

Started by zx261242, May 23, 2022, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 09 December 2021 14:57
Subject: WHY I CONTACTED

My Greetings to you and sorry if this message came to you as a surprise. My name is Mrs.Ann William , a widow, I am currently in the hospital suffering from blood cancer and Parkinson's disease. I have only a few months to live and I want to transfer the amount of ($ 6,500,000) US dollars to your account so you can help me. Distribute my funds to charity homes in your country.

I will give you more details or full story as soon as I receive your response the fund is deposited in a bank,

Reply to my personal email: [email protected]

Stay blessed

Mrs Ann William

Sent: 11 December 2021 09:41
To: XXXXX
Subject: Re: WHY I CONTACTED

Hi Dearest ,

I am glad to receive your mail. You have known about my health situation presently and I have committed myself to the hands of Almighty Lord ready to face the  last end.

Note, I am using you as the middle person to reach the poor and the privileged ones in the society, you are our Lord vessel for this Divine Assignment. I believed that you are a honest person to to handle my Charity Donation Project,  to work fully and  properly to accomplish Lord  desire to use the fund for charity.My humble request to you is to make sure you respect my last wish and use the money for charity purposes in your country so that my soul will rest in peace whenever I die.

I will be hoping to receive your complete details and phone numbers and address so that I will prepare the letter of Authorization with your full name and address and submit it to bank  for them transfer my fund into your account as my legal next of kin which will be included in the letter of authorization that i have appointed you legally to receive my funds for charity purposes.

Please this is the information you will be sending to me so that we can proceed.

1 Your Full Names and  Address,
2 Mobile phone Numbers
3. Your Occupation
4 Copy of your ID Card OR Passport copy

I will most appreciate it if you will keep the hope and dream of reaching the less privileged in society alive. You should not run away when you receive the money into your account because I  offer you 20% of the total amount for your personal use or investment while 80% will go for the Charity Project.

I  hope you will be honest with me to receive the funds and do the charity in your country.

Remain Blessed

Mrs Ann William

Sent: 04 January 2022 05:27
To: XXXXX
Subject: Re: WHY I CONTACTED

Good News Dear,

I have tried to send you mail many times but it returned back undelivered as i am glad to let you know that i have finally succeeded in transferring my charity fund to India with the help of an India partner and i must not forget your help and effort to assist me despite it failed due to one reason or the order and you might forget about this as it has been a long time ago.I have tried to contact you long time but your email keeps coming back undelivered.

Based on that i have decided to compensate you with the sum of USD
300,000 Dollars for your help because your name was used to approve the fund before the new partner came and the fund transfer to India so i will be flying tonight to India for treatment of my cancer while my Indian will take care of the charity work.

You are required to contact my Pastor in Cote d'Ivoire with his details below so that he will send you the ATM CARD i issued in your Name.

Name. Pastor  Elisha Moses
E-mail:  [email protected]
Phone: +22542259819

Contact him,  he will send you the ATM CARD to your address. Thanks for your help

Mrs Ann William