Started by zx261242, May 23, 2022, 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
From: Vice President of the United States <[email protected]>
Sent: 14 March 2022 21:32
Subject: The current Vice President of the United States

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500

Good day to you!!

I am Kamala Devi Harris is an American politician and attorney who is the 49th and current vice president of the United States. The first female vice president and the highest-ranking female official in U.S. history.

I greet you with the name of the LORD Almighty, the giver of every good thing. I know this letter may come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well. I would like to inform you that your funds issue worth the total sum of $20.5 Million US Dollars was brought to my office this Morning by Mr. Charles W. Scharf the Chief Executive Officer WELLS FARGO BANK USA.

Mr. Charles W. Scharf stated that you have finally disclaim your United Nations Compensation fund worth $20.5 Million United State Dollars and his purpose of visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your Compensation to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. But with humanitarian ground and sympathy I refused to sign the documents.

However, I immediately called up President the Joe Biden and explained your matter to him as regards to your payment and he personally called Mr. Charles W. Scharf the Chief Executive Officer WELLS FARGO BANK USA to reduce the payment from $250 to $50 in order to help you afford the fee and obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate before the said fund will hit your bank account or ATM Visa Card will be delivery to your home address.

Please, I want you to know that you have from now till tomorrow to send the $50 Steam Wallet or Google Play Card or iTunes card to receive your Compensation fund worth $20.5 Million United State Dollars in your bank account or delivery ATM Visa Card direct to your home address. You are required to buy US$50 Google play card and Steam Wallet Card or iTunes card and remember that this US$50 is the ONLY charge you will EVER pay before the fund will be transfer into your account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address Depending on the choice which you want to receive your money.

YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the $50.00.Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa.

This is a lifetime opportunity and we will advise you to take advantage of it before it will become too late to do so. This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your ATM package so do not fail to notice this wonderful moment to have your fund that you have been looking for a way to make it reality. This is an official notification and we advise you treat it with utmost urgency.

Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America.

Yours Faithfully,

Kamala Devi Harris.

Kamala Devi Harris President of the United States
current Vice President of the United States
Washington, DC 20500
EMAIL:: {[email protected]