Mrs.Salem Hannah Abdul - [email protected]

Started by XS, May 24, 2022, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 10 November 2021 21:05
Subject: KINDLY READ AND RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

Greetings,

Trust that you are safe & healthy there!

As a deprived aging widow 61 years from Syria, I did a lot of searching & prayers before choosing you. It is with trust & sincerity that I approach you for assistance, I and my family needs a better life & I am not asking you for Any Financial Help, but for you to assist me, with honest / trust & help me to locate my family to your peaceful country for our safety & handle my Late husband's Capital Investment Fund worth $26. 4 Million & Invest it wisely in your peaceful country where there is no war. I and my two daughters presently in a refugee camp here in Syria.

I will need your urgent response as soon as possible Allah I trust.

Once you declare your interest, all the necessary documentation will be handled and spearheaded by my financial consultant /Attorney who is suitable in monetary and financial matters.

Please reply as soon as possible.([email protected])

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Salem Hannah Abdul.

Sent: 14 November 2021 18:10
To:
Subject: Re: KINDLY READ AND RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

You have to send your information i asked for so that my attorney has
submit an application to the bank where the fund where deposited on
your behalf.

Thank you

Mrs Salem

From: first.national.bank@financier.com <[email protected]>
Sent: 15 November 2021 04:45
To:
Subject: Attention

Attention ,

We want to confirm to you that we received a copy of Payment Notification Letter from Mrs.Salem Hannah Abdul to carry out the transfer of the sum of ($26. 4 Million)Only to you. We hereby confirm that First national Bank are ready to commerce with the transfer once you follow our instructions.

We hope you are duly advised? My bank awaits your quick supply to the above requirements. If there is anything you did not understand, please feel free to contact my bank by phone, sms or by email.

thank you!!
Mr.Patrick Mawila
First.national.Bank South Africa
Phone: +27630288263 OR +27783324111
Fax:+2786 538 2461
Email: first.national.bank@financier.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this mail and did not request for it please discard with urgency. This mail was sent on behalf of First.national.Bank South Africa.

Sent: 15 November 2021 12:10
To:
Subject: Re: Attention
Attention ,

We write to acknowledge your email.My name is Mr.Patrick Mawila I am General manager First.national.Bank where our client Mrs.Salem Hannah Abdul's late husband may his soul rest in peace, deposited the sum of $26. 4 Million only in a fixed deposit account.

However, you are supposed to be physically present in my bank here in South Africa for verification.If you are unable to come, you will be required to;

(1)your Full Name...........

(2)your telephone contacts..........

(3)your residential address.................

(4)your Country of Origin .............

(5)your Marital Status: ..................

(6)your Occupation: ....................

(7)your Date of Birth: ..................

(8)Company's Name (If Any): ..............
Position: ......................

(9)your ID card OR Passport................

(10)your bank details will be needed for the transfer.

We hope you are duly advised? My bank awaits your quick supply to the above requirements. If there is anything you did not understand, please feel free to contact my bank by phone, sms or by email.

thank you!!
Mr.Patrick Mawila

The information contained in this message is confidential. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this mail and did not request for it please discard with urgency. This mail was sent on behalf of First.national.Bank South Africa.

Sent: 25 November 2021 11:12
To:
Subject: Re: RE: Attention

ATTN: ,

Sincerely after due considerations and consultations with our corresponding bank in Europe by which the transfer will pass through before it will finally hit your account, we wish to advise that you procure (1) a sworn affidavit and (2) change of funds ownership certificate at the federal ministry of Justice here in South Africa to enable us change the funds ownership from Mrs.Salem Hannah Abdul's husband to your own name so that the funds will have direct same name link between my bank and your account over there.This way,the transfer will go successfully without being questioned by any authority.

You are urgently required to get these documents at the South Africa ministry of Justice or my bank legal representative will get the documents on your behalf.They said the two documents cost only 1,200 pounds. If you prefer my bank lawyer to obtain them on your behalf, please find below information to send the statutory 1,200 pounds.through his secretary money gram transfer.

NAME: Adams Kendolene Louise.
CITY: Cape Town Western Cape.

As soon as you send this money please kindly come to your computer to email me the details of the transfer for action.The two documents will be obtained on your behalf within 24hrs upon receipt of the payment.If there is anything you do not understand, please feel free to phone me urgently or email.

thank you!!
Mr.Patrick Mawila