Previous topic - Next topic
Sent: 19 November 2021 22:48
Subject: GOOD NEWS

PRIVATE DONATION FOR YOU. CONTACT FOR CLAIM

Sent: 24 November 2021 11:35
To:
Subject: Re: GOOD NEWS

Dear Friend,
Season greetings to you and your family, I hope my email finds you in good health. Congratulations you have been selected to receive the cash sum of €2 Million (Two Million Euros)  from my on-going donation project, please read more information about me via the link below.

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME 

I am Charlotte Söderström. I am 43 years of age. I am heir to the fashion company Hennes & Mauritz (H&M), which was founded by her grandfather Erling Persson in 1947. I am from Sweden,  I am giving away the majority of my wealth to fight against The new coronavirus and to support science and research, education and tuition, development of children and grant funding. , as and according to the estimate over 500,000 people worldwide have contracted the coronavirus I am not pleased with, so I decided to fight this coronavirus disease, funding both private and public medical research, even if it will cost me all I have ever worked for.

I have decided to donate the sum of €2 Million to you as part of my on-going Charity Donation Project for families and individuals around the world this Season, I know probably you would be wondering how I got your email address from, well I got your email address on YAHOO AND GOOGLE-MAIL   published email owners list and picked you among others for this donation. I am donating the above-mentioned sum to you as part of my charity project to improve the lives of families and individuals all over the world this Season.

For me to facilitate the disbursement process of the sum €2 Million which I have donated solely to you, Kindly acknowledge the beneficiary acceptance by forwarding the under listed information as proof of identity in compliance with the pay-out bank

Name (s):
Country of residence:
Phone Number:
Thank you for your commitment to accept the fund and I believe you read more about me on the website via the link I sent to you, and I assure you it's a lifetime opportunity and 100% legit, €2 Million is going to pass through international laws and it's 100% risk free. I have a lawyer taking care of the documentation required to perfect the €2 Million for you and all the document will be send to your bank and other government offices right there in your city to notify them that I was the one who gave you the fund and you don't have anything to worry about that because I am the one responsible for the documentation fee and you are the one who will take care of bank services fee which is not that expensive.  And I will also love to know more about you, that is if you don't mind telling me about yourself.
I will be awaiting your urgent response to get to know you better before I ask you to contact my bank which is my pay-out bank.
Best Regard
Charlotte Söderström