Barr.Samuel Ayisi Ohene - [email protected]

Started by Sam999, May 24, 2022, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 24, 2022, 12:13 PM Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 12:15 PM by Sam999
Sent: 18 March 2022 08:02
Subject: KINDLY REPLY.

Attention,

I represent an investor seeking` to invest  in any lucrative investment in your country, If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in real estate or in any other business, Please  write me for possible business cooperation.

Regards,

Sent: 04 April 2022 20:00
To:
Subject: DETAILS ON INVESTMENT

Dear ,

This to confirm the receipt of your email, I believe that we can form a very lucrative business partnership. One of our clients is interested in investing in your country.  The total amount of funds available for investments is $116,000,000.00 {One Hundred and sixteen Million US Dollars}
The Ultimate Beneficial Owner of the US$116,000,000 is a Political Exposed Person {PEP} and the current Executive Chairman of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation {GNPC}. This client does not want to be mentioned either directly or indirectly throughout the process of this transaction.  The Ultimate Beneficial Owner will not take part in this transaction and will not be linked with the transaction for security reasons. In addition, I have been contracted to handle this transaction from start to finish in collaboration with the intended Fund Manager.
The Source and Origin of the US$116,000,000  is from "kickback" which came as a result of Sales of 9-Jubilee Oil Wells headed by my client on behalf of the Government of Republic of Ghana to 5-Foreign Oil Companies that emerge as the Highest Bidders. My client appointed Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited as the Receiving Agent of the aforesaid funds to avoid trace. My duty is to legalize and legitimize the US$116,000,000 to become funds of Non-Criminal Origin and free from Money Laundering, Terrorism Financing and other Financial Crimes Related Offenses and by doing this, any Bank all over the World will receive the US$116,000,000 as a good, clean and cleared funds of Non-Criminal Origin.
For your benefits and compensation, the Ultimate Beneficial Owner has set aside 20% from the US$116,000,000 to represent your Investment Management Fee and other miscellaneous. Furthermore, you shall retain 30% Net-Profit from any investment established with my client's 80% of the US$116,000,000. You shall also manage the fund for a period of 10 years and subject to renewal. The Ultimate Beneficial Owner has no areas of interest where the fund could be invested. Therefore, you are to take the sole decision on where the fund will be invested judiciously with a good Return on Investment {ROI}.
In order to fully evaluate your capability to handle this transaction, I will proceed to ask you the following questions.

1. Are you familiar with handling large volumes of funds before in the past? This does not necessarily have to be as much as the amount described above?

2. Do you have a bank account that can accommodate these funds without raising any eyebrow?

3. Do you have any project (s) that requires funding? This may be an existing project or a future project?

4. Introduction and description of yourself and company?

5. Your full name and office address.

6. Your direct contact phone numbers for easy communication.

If you do, please give a short summary of the projects. We will be asking for a more detailed executive summary if we eventually decide to work with you. This decision will be based on your answers. Please do not be offended by these questions as we are not trying to undermine you in any way, but due to the amount of funds involved, we just need to know if you are going to be able to handle this transaction.

More details will be made available to you upon receipt on your comprehensive response on the above subject matter.

I hope to hear back from you and look forward to a successful, positive and mutually beneficial relationship with you.

Best Regards,

Barr. Samuel Ohene.

Please reply through this my personal email.